OD(Ost Dunhoth) 공략 영상 모음 > 인스턴스 던전공략

작성일 : 11-05-04 19:16 / 조회 : 2,214

OD(Ost Dunhoth) 공략 영상 모음

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

본문

Ost Dunhoth Strategy and Videos (Spoilers)

In response to the bantering that has plagued the Ost Dunhoth Progression thread, please continue the conversation here. It never belonged on the thread in the first place.
**UPDATE** - The Raid Progression Thread has been permenantly closed. I will continue it here in the near future if there is still interest.
Here are the videos of our kinship downing the challenge mode bosses in Ost Dunhoth for those interested. I only present these videos due to the 4 pages of response on the progression thread.
Please behave and keep the conversation focused and constructive. Continue any and all strategy discussion here, please not on the progression thread. I will update this thread with our kin's written strategy along with each video if there is interest, but I'd prefer that other kin's weigh in with questions, mechanics, and anything in between before posting the details. What you can gather from the videos will hopefully help those that are struggling with the boss fights and would like some help.
Fear alt. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGt7q2sbU4 (Using DnFtF or just healing Face your Fears)
반지온 (반지의 제왕 온라인) - 북미서버 한국 유저 커뮤니티 BANJION.COM
로그인 후 댓글을 남겨주세요.