작성일 : 13-10-23 01:17 / 조회 : 1,499

Troves and Trickery (가을축제 퀘스트)

페이지 정보

작성자 junjihyun 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

본문

전 맵에 표시된 지역가서 반짝이는 오브젝트를 한참 찾고 있었답니다;;

아 이런~ 이런~ 영어...............

Thorin's Hall

Quest giver: Guthlág (Trickster, near the dancing area in Thorin's Hall Inn)
Labourer (In the north-western part of the tunnel leading to Thorin's Hall Inn) It certainly gets very dull down here, working as much as I do, with only the sound of water and chattering dwarves to distract me. If only there was something else.
  • Emote: whistle
Townsperson (In the central hall, near Jolfur, the Hunter trainer in Hall of Kings) I am terribly sad today. I am training to be a Guard of Thorin's Hall, but I am hopeless with a bow. So hopeless, in fact, that I shot on of Dwalin's finest kegs on the other side of the room instead of the very target before me. All the dwarves who saw made fun of me so....
  • Emote: mock
Townsperson (in The Maker's Hall near Nagli the Novice Woodworker) I am so thirsty, <player name>, and my friend here will not let me drink of this plentiful store of ale behind him. I would give anything for just a sip. Just a little taste!
  • Emote: drink
Townsperson (in The Forging Hall) I don't do this work because I particularly like to work. I do this work because a dwarf cannot be respected without a good, stout, strong pair of arms. What do you think of these great limbs of mine, wanderer?
  • Emote: flex

Bree

Quest giver: Bryony Elmwood (Trickster, Festival Grounds)
Townperson (just south of The Prancing Pony in Bree) Don't I have news for you, traveler!.... (she goes on for a while) ...am quite content with my eight dresses. What do you say to that?
  • Emote: whippitydo
Townperson (in Beggar's Alley in Bree [30.9S, 52.6W]) I dance all day! If I ever stop, my legs will turn to trees, so I dance, dance, dance all day, every day! What can a man do with two trees for legs? They tell me I'm mad, but they will not think so when their legs turn to trees.
  • Emote: crazy
Townperson (near the Bree-town Auction Hall) I spent all my week's pay in the Auction Hall, I did. You should lend me some money. A fine traveler like yourself must have some money, and I shall turn it into a handsome profit for you. What do you say to that: yes or no?
  • Emote: no
Townperson (passed out, just north of The Stone Quarter in Bree) My mother will give me an earful when I wander home stinking of beer. Alas, alas!
  • Emote: scold

The Shire

Quest giver: Egbert Took (at a tent nearby The Party Tree)
Townperson (in a gazebo just south-west of the stable in Hobbiton [31.6S, 71.4W] )
I'm so stuffed, I don't know what to do! I've had five meals in a row, and a fair amount to drink as well. I'd love to eat more, but I'm not sure there's room. What should I do?
  • Emote: burp
Townperson (on a dock just east of the Bywater Bridge in Hobbiton [31.0S, 70.9W])
I'd better catch a fish soon. I've been here all day, and I haven't seen so much as a fin! I would give anything to see a fish right now -- any fish at all. I'm about to lose my temper!
  • Emote: tantrum
Farmer (near the Bywater Bridge in Hobbiton [30.7S, 71.1W])
Don't you just hate when you see a creeping, crawling thing, and then suddenly your skin crawls for the next hour? Why, just that very thing happened to me! I saw a spider, and now I am shuddering all over!
  • Emote: shiver
Townperson (close to Lobelia Sackville-Baggins at Bag End [29.5S, 71.2W])
If you don't mind me saying, this is embarrassing. Well, your clothes, around the back...backside, they're not quite fitting right.
  • Emote: pick (Pick out a wedgie)

Duillond

Quest Giver: Gloreniel at the Festival Garden)
Townperson (at the tower furthest south-east in Duillond) What do you see out yonder? I stand here often, and watch.
  • Emote: look
Guardsman (on the most eastern platform in Duillond) Mae govannen! You look to be an accomplished <class name>. I can tell by your eyes that you have seen many a battle, like myself. I greet you, and give salute to your great valour. We warriors are as kin!
  • Emote: hail
Townperson (near the ovens in the crafting area of Duillond) Goodness me, you startled me! I was simply, ah, standing guard over this delightful display. I only sampled it to ensure that it was sufficiently delicious, which it is. It was just a taste! You will not tell anyone, will you?
  • Emote: eat
Musician (just north-east of the stable in Duillond) How I love to gather for festivities! Music can be so inspiring, <player name>; do you not agree? We are missing something, though, if this is to be a true party...."
  • Emote: dance *Note - you must be dismounted to dance!
황혼에서새벽까지, 모다, modah, 할반디르, junjihyun, sculy
현재 아르켄섭과 브랜디 양쪽을 오가며 가볍게 즐기는 중입니다.
로그인 후 댓글을 남겨주세요.