Update 22.0.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 22.0.1, released on Wednesday, March 14th.
News and Notes:
- Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes no longer give extra Creepside items to all characters.
- Male elves will now visually perform with a fiddle in the /music system.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Refugee corpses in An Incident in the Camps are now only visible inside of the instance.
- Fixed an issue with Hobbit models in High and Low.
- Armoured Shadows in Caras Tilion now have Open Tapping enabled.
- Corrected an NPC phasing issue in Forging Trust.
- The quest The Stones of Erebor can now be completed.
- The quest Discontented Dale-folk can now be completed.
- Corrupted Roots can now be properly targeted in Cleaning the Mirkwood.
- Fixed a string table error in Forged in Flames.
- Fixed a string table errors for Beorning-specific text in The Forest Gate, Saving Sterkist, and Something Wicked.
- Fixed a wood elf NPC in Felegoth whose clothes were being displayed, but not the body.
- The quest Raised Notices now has posting locations.
- While the quest Introduction: Northern Mirkwood is underway, you can now use the rope into Caras Galadhon.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to instantly be defeated in Eryn Lasgalen.
- The Northern Mirkwood map is now centered properly in relation to the character marker.
- Gorsim in the Hall Under the Mountain will now function properly as a Vault-Keeper.
- The quests Gloomthorn, Scourge of the Dala-lands, and Urdâr, Scourge of the Dale-lands now properly reset twice per week (on Sunday and Thursday mornings server time.)
- There are now proper mapnotes with a POI indicating the location of the Easterling refugee camps, across the river from Dale.
- Strongholds of the North - Deeds - Ruins of the North - This deed has been versioned to properly display all ten locations you must visit, instead of only displaying nine of the ten. If you have not finished this deed, it may be removed from your deed log and you may need to return to the required locations.
- Strongholds of the North - Reputation - Titles earned via Reputation now have proper descriptions.
- Strongholds of the North - Erebor - Mistrustful Dwarves no longer phase and are all closer together.
- Strongholds of the North - Restoring the Three Kingdoms - Corrected various phasing issues blocking completion of quests.
- Trail of Rust: Instance intro text for all Trail of Rust quest instances should now correctly appear.
- Reputation titles now have their proper description.
- Featured Instance no longer displays as "Animates Mounted" if selected.
- Some improvements have been made to the chat filter's censored words file.
- The Lecture emote is no longer barred by the SoS emote.
- Fixed filter icon sizes on the Pending Loot window.
- Fixed an issue where Mithril Coins were not increasing some Imbued Legacy Items.
- Warsteed legs now move correctly while running and turning.
- Restored a Russian enum value so various Lua plugins no longer display Russian instead of English.
- Items - The Lasgalen Purification Token is currently Bind on Acquire; this item should be Bound to Account
- Equipment with a required virtue rank cannot be equipped, even if you have the required virtue rank.
- Cosmetic Armour - Slayer's Raiment Helm and Boots accept dye but do not change color. (still broken from U22 launch, maybe already posted?)
- Endgame - Five repeatable quests aren't correctly advancing Restoring the Three Kingdoms. This includes the following quests: Renewed Patronage, The Stones of Erebor, Draughts for the Dwarves, Burrowers in the Barrels, and Trinkets for Ravenhill.