업데이트 안내 (23.1.5) > 자유 게시판

작성일 : 18-11-15 20:46 / 조회 : 566

업데이트 안내 (23.1.5)

페이지 정보

작성자 본피시 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물

본문

업데이트23.1.5 패치로 인하여 15일 밤 9시부터 16일 새벽 1시까지 서버가 다운됩니다.

자세한 사항은 아래 및 링크를 참고하시기 바랍니다.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?669018-Update-23-1-5-Release-Notes 

1. Join Date
    Sep 2016

Update 23.1.5 Release Notes

Update 23.1.5 Release Notes

Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.5, released on Thursday, November 15th.

News and Notes:

Combat

• Enemy damage scaling has been adjusted, including damage over time scaling. Monster damage has been increased at level 1 to 40 and decreased from levels 60-100.

Quests and Adventure Areas

• The damage effect applied by Watching-stones in Angmar was tuned too high, and has been reduced to again allow passage past the stones once Volume I Book 6 Chapter 6: Challenging the Stone has been completed.
    • The Bingo Boffin quests are now active! These quests will increment weekly, but stop after 24 weeks for now.
    • Missing terrain issues in the North Downs have been fixed.
    • Stuck spots have been fixed in Lhingris and Annúminas.
    • Covell Woodwright in the Blackwold Headquarters now respawns more quickly.
    • A missing terrain texture issue in the North Downs has been fixed.
    • Fight for the Grey, the Where Dragons Dwell weekly instance wrapper, will no longer sometimes get reset between logout and login.
    • Players on the Legendary servers can now access Grimbeorn's Lodge to complete their level 50 class quests.
    • High Elf - Quest: Into Darkness Falls a Star - A significant NPC should no longer fail to appear at the end of the Battle of Dagorlad.
    • Thikil-gundu - Fell-spirit health has been reduced in Tier 3. Fell-spirits that are channeling may now be interrupted by Fellowship Manoeuvres.

Miscellaneous

• The launcher will now dynamically update your position in line if you are in a login queue.
    • The Legendary servers will now check your VIP status upon initial login.
    Last edited by Cordovan; Yesterday at 07:04 PM
Farewell...My brave Hobbits. My work is now finished. Here at last, on the shores of the sea...comes the end of our Fellowship. I will not say "Do not weep"...for not all tears are an evil.
로그인 후 댓글을 남겨주세요.