23.4.1 업데이트로 인해 3월 28일 9시부터 29일 새벽 1시까지 서버가 다운됩니다.
자세한 사항은 링크 및 아래를 참조하시기 바랍니다.
Update 23.4.1 Release Notes
Update 23.4.1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 23.4.1, released on March 28th, 2019.
News and Notes:
- Base Morale of enemies between levels 41 and 75 has been increased.
- All crafted armour has been adjusted to bring it more in-line with other itemization in the game, in terms of stats awarded for various amour types and at various levels. This change is being done to make crafted armour a more viable equipment choice at every tier. While this change makes make crafted items, especially Journeyman through Supreme, more appealing, it will also reduce the power of some pieces, particularly some armours in the Westfold through Anorien tiers.
- Cosmetic Items that are available for Figments of Splendour have been moved to new vendors. Items that were available from the Adventurer's and Traveller's Quartermaster have been moved to a new vendor named Curator. The new seasonal items currently available in the Adventurer's and Traveller's Lootboxes have been placed on a seasonal vendor, Filbert Fig. Fig's various seasonal items will become unavailable when the lootbox cosmetics are replaced with new items, to return next year when the seasonal event returns. The items on the Keeper of Mysteries remain untouched.
- The Traveller's Steel-bound Lootbox no longer has a maximum usage level.
- The obsolete Token of Overcoming Setback no longer drops from Adventurer's or Traveller's Lootboxes.
- Medium Might Armour has been removed from Crafting recipes.
- All crafted armour has been adjusted to put it more in-line with other itemization in terms of the stats awarded for various armour types and at various levels. This should more reliably make crafted armour a viable equipment choice at every tier. While this change will make many crafted items, especially Journeyman through Supreme, more appealing, it will have reduced the power of some pieces.
- The level cap requirements for bartering for skirmish gear in skirmish camps are now more appropriate to the level of the gear.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Midnight Raid instance will no longer kick players out on the Legendary servers.
- The difficulty of Filikul, The Vile Maw, and Dâr Narbugud has been adjusted.
- Filikul & Dâr Narbugud: Bright Emblems of Nimrodel should now more reliably drop from chests, even for full raid groups.
- The morale of Moria instance monsters has been increased.
- Moria - Fungus Takes Flight - The merrevail cages will no longer become unusable and fail to respawn if a player leaves combat with a Globsnaga Captive. Globsnaga Captives will also no longer become unattackable.
- Fixed an invisible hobbit NPC at the Duillond Festival Garden.