|Deeping Wall - Raid|
All credit to Utleth for researching and writing up this section. You can see his Original Post with more details HERE.
Breaching the Hornburg
Trigger: First Wave - Western Wall
Difficulty: Very easy
Adds will try to kill 6 wounded soldiers as well as, destroy a door and some supplies located back in the room.
- Just have your side quest team waiting near the door. When it opens get inside and put your triple-wire traps by the right window and just kill everything.
- If you don’t trust your dps to kill everything fast just get someone to heal the wounded soldiers, supplies, and stand by the door to do some repairs if needed.
Securing the Culvert
Trigger: Second Wave - Western Wall
All the second waves side quests, no matter the wall, will take place downstairs behind the wall. Kill stuff, keep the labors alive and wait until the Culvert is sealed.
- Move your side quest team downstairs and find the Culvert. Don’t wait for the quest, be there before it comes!
- Set a lot of triple-wire traps by the entrance and just kill everything.
- At some point you’ll get 2 Trolls, assign 2 people to run after them and kill them.
- If you don’t trust your dps team, assign a healer to the labors so they don’t get killed.
Shells in the Air
Trigger: Third wave - Western Wall
In this quest you’ll have some Orcs coming from the Wall. They will try to putdown some banners. Just have everyone looking for those Orcs. Kill them, making sure you diffuse any banners that an orc might put down. You’ll also have to carry some healing supplies that are on top of the tower by the catapult in the right.
- Assign 2 people to keep running upstairs to get the supplies and run to deliver them to the HornBurg ( the door will open on the left side of that wall) until all the Orcs are dead.
- Set 10 people killing Orcs and watching for banners and 2 people caring supplies
- Keep your eyes open for the banner orcs. The only thing that can go wrong is your team miss an orc, they put a banner down and you don’t diffuse it in time.
Vandals in the Tower
Trigger: First wave - Center Wall
Downstairs and by the left tower you get like 2 3 adds per wave. On the right room, it can get a little nuts, you get some time 6 8 adds at the same time. In the left tower, adds will try to destroy the supplies and the winch. In the culvert, they will try to destroy supplies. On the right side, they will try to come through and kill defenders and supplies.
- You know that you will get that quest every single time you are in the center wall on the first wave, so prepare for it before it comes.
- Set 1 person to blow up the waves regular waves with catapults before they get to the wall to free up PCs needed to defend the main walls.
- Set 3 people by the Culvert that where the adds will come from to try to attack the bottom supplies. Make your stand there and kill them far away from the supplies area.
- Always set tons of tripwire traps.
- Set 3 people in the room under the left tower. Put tripwire traps by the 3 windows. Kill everything and diffuse any bombs.
- The other 5 people need to hold in the right room. If you have too many adds, all you need is more people in there.
- At some point the catapult person will not be able to kill anything else any more so he should join the people on the right room
- Things get really crazy by wave 14, so you may need to pull one more from left room (leaving just 2 people there) and bring one more to the right side.
Siege Under Fire
Trigger: Second Wave - Center Wall
This quest starts downstairs behind the wall. In this one again adds will come from the Culvert and from the river in between the two houses where the Flanking Foe quest happens. Orcs will come through and try to destroy the supplies there.
- Assign 4 people by the Culvert and 4 people by the river between the 2 houses. Just kill everything far away from the supplies they are trying to destroy
- Have someone from the side-quest team go upstairs to check adds. For some reason in this quest you get a lot of adds upstairs on the left and right catapult. They can kill a soldier and steal platinum from the main quest and/or come down in a massive group and screw up the quest.
The Vanguard Defilers
Trigger: Third wave - Center Wall
This quest is pretty much the same as the Shells in the Air. First, you have to kill a big guy that will spawn in the middle of the wall.
- As always, set up before it start since you know you’ll get this quest if you are in the center wall by the third wave. Like the Vandals quest, you’ll have to set up traps on the left and right rooms by the windows.
- Start putting traps down as soon as you get to the wall, don’t wait for the quest. By the time the quest starts you should have traps everywhere in both rooms.
- After around 30 seconds that the first big defiler will spawn by the widows in both sides and will try to put totem’s down. They like to run downstairs and put totems there so make sure you do not miss any defiler running down!
- Have everyone DPS the big one for the first 20-25 seconds, then send 4 people to the left room and 4 people to the right room. Let the wall team finish the big one.
Assault on the East Tower
Trigger: First wave - East Wall
Difficulty: Very Easy
Orcs will come running up the East side and try to kill laborers in the tower.
- Assign 4 people to defend the bottom room, 2 people to defend the middle room and 2 people upstairs by the catapult. Kill stuff and protect the labors.
A Flanking Foe
Trigger: Second wave – East Wall
This quest is broken. Sometimes you’ll be able to get a completion, sometimes it will bug out and only let you get silver. Orcs will come through on the east side behind the Wall and try to kill the cadets and laborers carrying supplies.
- Get lots of tripwire traps down before the quest starts.
- Start downstairs behind the Eastern Wall. Have 4 people follow Gimli and his cadets during his patrol.
- Work hard on keeping the cadets alive they die like papers. Try and make a stand by the Culvert and kill everything there so the adds will never even get to see the cadets.
- Assign the other 4 people to defend the laborers that are carrying supplies. Secure the area behind the 2 houses. Adds will come from the river.
Bred for Battle
Trigger: Third wave – East Wall
For this quest, you have to fight 3 Uruk SHAK-HAI. One will spawn by the wall, the second will be in the middle room half way to the catapult, and the last one is upstairs by the catapult.
- Have 4 people killing each one of them.
- Make sure you interrupt and remove any corruption on them or they will use abilities and take your platinum away.
- Best way to do is straight DPS all 3 in one minute so they don’t even have time to go funny doing silly stuff like killing people and using abilities.